Dr. Peet’s WritingBuddy is The Only TALKING WORD PROCESSOR for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod), and is on sale on the iTunes App Store for a limited time.
WritingBuddy gives young children learning to read, people with special needs and people learning English as a second language a personal talking writing laboratory and the power to use their writing immediately to text mom, email granny, search cartoons, maps or general info on the web.
If you have kids playing with your iOS device, or are learning English or just want to improve your reading, writing skills while learning pronunciation – Dr. Peet’s WritingBuddy is for you!
WritingBuddy offers kids a fun and educational alternative to non-stop TV and games. Even adults can have hours of fun just playing with a portable talking word processor that lets them use what they have written, right there on their iPhone. Children love the control they have over the coolest iPhone features, like texting Granny or surfing to their favorite cartoon videos! And best of all, you have total regulatory control over what kids are able to do!
• Talks to you as you’re writing, and after you’ve written!
• Actually ‘use’ what you’ve written to take full advantage of all the functionalities of the iPhone.
• Separate ‘in-app’ contact list!
• Children work extra hard to write correctly since the app says and/or surfs to exactly what they write, right or wrong!
• Constantly and naturally improve English reading and writing skills!
• Boost typing skills – and if you get it wrong, you hear it, both individual letters and words!
• Distract the constant “Are we there yet?” questions from bored kids on a long road trip!
• Completely customize how kids can use the written text according to your preferences using the backend!
• You decide when to turn on web-surfing buttons!
• Powerful and simple to use, intuitive interface.
• Natural sounding high-quality voice.
• Speaks written text highlighting words as they are spoken.
• Search maps, videos, Google® with one tap.
• Customize the look and feel – assign your own wallpaper
• Teach the app to correctly speak the rare mispronounced word.